It is our great honor to welcome you to the FABA 2021: International Symposium on Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences taking place in webinar platform from the 7 - 8 September 2021.
FABA symposium is being organized since 2003 and it brings together colleagues from all around the world working on aquatic sciences.
The symposium aims to gather a selected group of scholars and practitioners to share research and new technologies for dialogue and discussion covering a wide spectrum of topics in aquatic sciences.
We are pleased to announce that the “International Symposium on Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences” (FABA) which will be held on 7 - 8 September 2021. This year's symposium will be hosted by Ege University Faculty of Fisheries.
FABA 2021 symposium is inviting submissions for communications under priority areas;
- Sustainable Aquaculture and healthy production
- Advanced processing technologies and impact on the quality of seafood products
- Fisheries Biology and Management
- Water Quality Monitoring and Management
- Aquatic Biodiversity
- Fish Diseases and Treatment
- Zero waste production and biorefining
For more information please contact with symposium secreteria via email.
Click here to download symposium information document.